Integrity Movers Ltd. provides the highest level of quality, competency, and efficiency to every move they facilitate for their clients. They continuously strive to provide the most professional and complete moving experience within the industry. From small apartment residences to 5000 sqft+ homes, they have the proficient personnel and tools required to facilitate the relocation in the most streamline and efficient manner possible.
We work diligently to continuously improve and innovate our processes alongside the most strict guidelines in our industry.
Canadian Association of Movers (CAM)
The Canadian Association of Movers is Canada’s trade association representing moving and storage companies. Our members include movers and relocation companies, van lines, international movers both in Canada and overseas, suppliers to the industry, businesses that provide moving-related services such as packing services and trade associations in other countries. Our purpose is to further the interests of our members and help the buying public access credible, professional moving services
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Integrity Movers has been a member of BBB since 2010 and we have maintained A+ Accreditation.
BBB File Opened: 21/04/2010
Business Started: 05/05/2009
BBB's Vision: An ethical marketplace where buyers and sellers trust each other.
Mission: BBB’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. We do this by:· Setting standards for marketplace trust
· Encouraging and supporting best practices by engaging with and educating consumers and businesses
· Celebrating marketplace role models
· Calling out and addressing substandard marketplace behavior
· Creating a community of trustworthy businesses and charities
BBB sees trust as a function of two primary factors – integrity and performance. Integrity includes respect, ethics and intent. Performance speaks to a business’s track record of delivering results in accordance with BBB standards and/or addressing customer concerns in a timely, satisfactory manner.
Integrity Movers is COR Certified.
A Certificate of Recognition (COR) is awarded to employers who develop health and safety programs that meet established standards.
A COR shows that the employer’s health and safety management system has been evaluated by a certified auditor and meets provincial standards. These standards are established by Occupational Health and Safety (OHS).
Alberta Motor Transport Association (AMTA)
Integrity Movers is a member of AMTA.
The Alberta Motor Transport Association represents all sectors of the highway transportation industry. We take a leadership role in enhancing workplace safety and fostering a healthy, vibrant industry. We are a proactive, dynamic association that is responsive to the needs of our members.
We provide responsible leadership to our members by:
- Promoting and assisting in the establishment of high standards of safety and compliance for the safety of the public and our stakeholders.
- Providing proven safety management principles.
- Developing and providing training for the motor transport industry to enhance workplace health and the reduction of injuries.
- Advising government on matters concerning the highway transportation industry.
- Offering value added services to increase the profitability of our members.
- Fostering and promoting a professional image of the industry.
- Providing a forum for networking and information sharing within the industry.